Courtyard Locking Column Mailbox Insert
Free Shipping !!!
Click on image to enlarge.
Custom made mailbox and currently shipping in 4-6 weeks
• The Courtyard locking column mailbox inserts are hand made in America, by American craftsman.
• The Courtyard locking column mailbox insert is made entirely of brass and features a unique proprietary hand applied finish designed to achieve a naturally aged patina.
• The Courtyard column mailbox inserts with address numbers are custom made to order and take approximately 10-14 days to make.
• Each mailbox is hand finished resulting in slight variations between individual mailboxes, however the image depicted is a very close representation of what your mailbox will look like.
• When new, the finish will have varying degrees of red and brown, with pink and yellow hues possible. As it ages, the colors will darken and dull transforming into a dark natural patina that will last for decades without peeling, flaking or degrading, as inevitably happens with paint and powder coat finishes.
• All of our column mailboxes are designed to add beauty and functionality to any mailbox column constructed of brick, stone, stucco or other materials.
• For optional address numbers, select the quantity of numbers needed, then enter up to 5 numbers into the text field.
• 3" high solid brass numbers are brazed to the front door and become a permanent part of your mailbox.
• They are attached before the finishing process, resulting in the same natural patina finish as the column mailbox.
• Numbers are $12.00 each. Orders with address numbers ship in approximately 10 days.
• Dimensions: Mail slot 10”W x 2”H
• Dimensions: Faceplate 12”W x 20-1/4”H.
• Dimensions mail storage compartment: 10-3/4"W x 19"H.x 7-1/4"D
• Dimensions: Rough opening approximately 11”W x 19.5”H x 7.75”D. All dimensions are +/- 1/8".
Internet special...Everything ships free
surprise shipping and handling costs at checkout, what you see is what you
Click here for details